Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Start of 2011

So far I am off to a pretty good New year. I have been doing good at eating healthy and making sure that I track everything I eat on Myplate. I am really proud that I did it 3 days in a row so far. I have made it to the gym once this week, which is pretty good since I have had a busy week. Tomorrow I am meeting with my work out buddy and we are going to get our workout plans started. I can't wait!!!

I mailed myself my STD and it came back to me in great condition. The barcode that the Post Office puts on the bottom did not cover up the wedding website address!!!! i was a little worried that it would but everything can back great. I am currently working on the cardbox and WE DO letters for the cake table. I will take picture of the process and make sure to post them.

Can't wait to play Just Dance tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment