Sunday, January 2, 2011

Check List Update

I know I just posted but since it's the new year I wanted to see how I was doing with the wedding planning check list. Lets see...
TO DO

Budget(WIP)
Date(done)
Guest List
Color Scheme(done)
WP(done?)
Type of Dress(done)
Types of Flowers
Centerpieces(done)
Ceremony Decorations
Reception Decorations(done)
Food
Honeymoon
Linens


Things to Book:

Ceremony Site(done)-Maybe
Reception Site(done)
Photographer(done)
Officiant(done)
Baker(done)
DJ(done)
Band(done)
Photobooth
Florist(done)
Transportation
Rehearsal Dinner Site
Honeymoon
Linens/chairs

DIY List:

Design STDs(done)
Centerpieces
Unity Candles
Programs
Pomanders?
Bathroom Baskets
Flip Flop basket
Thank You parasol?



Things to Do:

Order Gown(done)
Buy shoes
Bridesmaids Dresses
Create Wedding Website(WIP)
Send Invites
Register for Gifts
Block off hotel rooms
Pick Out Wedding Bands
Order Wedding Bands
Parents Gifts
WP Gifts
Take Engagement Photos(done)
Create Must Take Photos for Photographer
Create music playlist for reception

Good to see that I have gotten some stuff done. FI and I are going to register towards the end of the month, still deciding were. I have taked to many hotals and have decided where I have going to have the main set of room blocks, they provide a free shuttle to and from reception site! I will try to get the room blocks in this month. I have picked out the BM dresses but I am waiting until 6 months out until I have the girls order the dresses. 2011 has a lot in store and I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment