Sunday, February 7, 2010

The first

This is my first post, so I will tell you a little about myself. I am 24 years old and live with my FI in Wisconsin. We are getting May 28, 2011. I have been lurking about many wedding planning sites and blogs for awhile now and have finally decided to make one of my own. I plan on doing a lot of DIY for the wedding and I will post as I learn. So, time for the story. I met my wonderful FI on March 18, 2009. I was out with some friends at a local night club and saw someone I hadn't seen in years. I stop to talk to them for awhile and there he was, sitting next to the wall in the booth. Turns out I had met him once before and I knew many of his friends. It was kind of like magic I would say. I was never the type of girl that went out looking to meet guys. We ended up talking the rest of the night and into the early morning. He asked me for my phone number and the next day he asked me out for our first date:) Four short months later he asked me to marry him! I said yes. We haven't been together for long but we have been through a lot in our time together and know we have each found "the one". We had planned on a Sept. 2010 wedding but decided to wait a little longer since we wold be paying for it ourselves. I love our wedding date, just wish it wasn't 475 days away. We are currently planning a wedding for around 350 people under $10,000. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment