Thursday, December 9, 2010

CHECK!

We have an officiate! I am so excited. I was having a lot of trouble with this check for sure. I could justify paying someone $400 to marry us, it would take them a total of 10 minutes to do. Well, after talking to Gerald we decided to ask my friend Sam if she would want to get ordained and marry us. Let's just say that she was speechless, which doesn't happen much with her, and then said it would be an honor. I told her that Gerald and I were going to talk about the idea some more and once we made the final decision, we would pay for her to get ordained if we ended up going that way. Well, I get a call from her last night and she just wanted to let me know that she was ordained and could marry us if we wanted. I couldn't believe she went out of her way to do that, before we have decided what we wanted to do. I offered to pay for it and she wouldn't have it. I am beyond happy that some I love, trust and admire is going to marry Gerald and I. I'm one happy bride right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment