Friday, April 23, 2010

Time sure is flying by. Gerald and I just celebrated our one year anniversary! We went to Minnesota and did the whole Mall of America thing. Gerald LOVED Lego Land of course and we both enjoyed the underground aquarium they had. We got a nice hotel room with a heart shaped jacuzzi:) Currently I am trying to create a workout routine that works best for me and doing my best to eat right. Now back to wedding planning. I signed Gerald, Stina and myself up for a DIY wedding class at Archivers this coming Wednesday. I will write a review on the class. I have also been working on a to do list. Here is what I have so far....I'm sure there is a lot more to come.

Things to Decide:

Budget
Date(done)
Guest List
Color Scheme(done)
WP

Type of Dress
Types of Flowers
Centerpieces
Ceremony Decorations
Reception Decorations
Food
Honeymoon
Linens


Things to Book:

Ceremony Site(done)
Reception Site(done)
Photographer(done)
Officiant
Baker(done)
DJ(done)

Band

Photobooth

Florist

Transportation
Rehearsal Dinner Site
Honeymoon
Linens/chairs

DIY List:

Design STDs
Design Invites
Centerpieces
Unity Candles
Programs
Pomanders?
Bathroom Baskets

Flip Flop basket

Thank You parasol?



Things to Do:


Order Gown
Buy shoes
Bridesmaids Dresses
Create Wedding Website
Send Invites

Register for Gifts
Block off hotel rooms

Pick Out Wedding Bands
Order Wedding Bands
Parents Gifts
WP Gifts
Take Engagement Photos
Create Must Take Photos for Photographer
Create music playlist for reception

The Weeks Before:

Plan Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner
Finalize Menu and Service Details
Emergency Wedding Kit
Apply for Marriage License
Change of Name Paperwork
Prepare Toasts or Thanks to Guests
Mani/Pedi Session

Day Before:

Rehearse Ceremony
Drop off any Required/Necessary Materials at Venue
Rehearsal Dinner

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment