Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Save the Dates!

I am as giddy as a little school girl with a crush! I mailed the Save the Dates on Monday. I am so happy to get that done with. i really wanted to get them mailed out at the 6th month mark but addresses were hard to come by. I still have about 14 to mail and I will do that over the next two weeks. I am such a nerd that I even took a picture of me mailing the Save the Dates! I must have looked crazy since there was a short line behind me at the mailboxes! But I needed to document this moment:)



Other then mailing the Save The Dates, i also blocked off the hotel rooms and made some finishing touches on the wedding website. It isn't done yet but there is enough information for the guest at this moment. We did have a meeting with the caterer this weekend but since we are moving into a new apartment, I had to push is back to next week. Which I think is for the best. After we get the caterer booked it is on to the florist and then vendors are done!

As for my weight lose goal, I feel like I am doing really good. I am almost done with my week month of P90x and I feel great! I can't wait to weigh myself on Friday. i will of course write more about that after the first weigh in and my overall review of the first month of the program....once I have the time and actually finish the first month. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment